Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: to all you seniors

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    to all you seniors

    Well we're graduating soon. Won't be long at all. I'm gonna be ready for this.

    I was just curious. What do ya'll plan on doing after graduation?

    Well I am going to Berea College in Kentucky. I start my classes there on August 30. I plan to go there and get my major in music education and become a band director.

    Real world's just around the corner for us.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_GC_Quincy's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    905
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: to all you seniors

    I want to congratulate all of you too. This is a big step in your life. I COULD NOT wait to graduate high school. It didn't take long though before I started missing it and wanting to be back. If you never take any advice from me again, I hope you do this time. Enjoy your final days roaming the halls of your school. Make each minute special. Most of all, enjoy the time spent with your friends. Congratulations to all of you and especially to DJ. I'm proud of you.
    In honor and memory of my best friend Toby (oletob)
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_GC1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2002
    Posts
    1,738
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: to all you seniors

    Congrats to all, and as Quincy said, enjoy to the fullest your last few days in HS.
    "We cannot expect the Americans to jump from capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving Americans small doses of socialism until they suddenly awake to find they have Communism."
    - Soviet Leader Nikita Khrushchev, 1959

    Welcome to the USSA!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: to all you seniors

    [ QUOTE ]
    I want to congratulate all of you too. This is a big step in your life. I COULD NOT wait to graduate high school. It didn't take long though before I started missing it and wanting to be back. If you never take any advice from me again, I hope you do this time. Enjoy your final days roaming the halls of your school. Make each minute special. Most of all, enjoy the time spent with your friends. Congratulations to all of you and especially to DJ. I'm proud of you.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    let me add one more thing. embrass all of your classmates. 10 years down the road what click you were in won't count for crap. embrass those you don't on an everyday basis. Some of the popular girls / guys time will not be kind to. some of the nerds will be very happy and successful and not nerds anymore. some of the most successful in school will not be in life. What I'm trying to say is don't leave any regrets on the table as you get ready to transition to the next step in life.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member jtw61194's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2006
    Posts
    873
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: to all you seniors

    I loved this post and it is so very true. People change over time as well as relationships. As I get older, I find myself reflecting back on my time at PV when life was simple. I have lost touch with most of the kids I went to school with and have been trying to reconnect ties in the year before my 20th reunion. Some of the "good kids" have struggled, while some of the "other kids" have flourished. Basing your life's successes on what you accomplish in high school is very narrow. I would rather be known as a great husband, dad, teacher, veteran, and overall citizen rather than a jock or popular kid. And to add one more thing to the post. Never take true friendships for granted. In the past five or so years, I lost a classmate to cancer and one by his own hand. Take a moment to tell your friends that you love them. Then show them. And then do everything you can to make sure you mean it. Congrats to the graduating classes of 2006.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member MoneyMorrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2006
    Posts
    111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: to all you seniors

    Im going to wise hopefully to play baseball, get a degree in history or physical education. Then become a teacher and a coach.
    Appalachia Bulldogs
    Michigan Wolverines

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2004
    Posts
    102
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: to all you seniors

    leaving for basic training August 21st...Air Force....San Antonio Texas...Lackland Air Force Base
    You don't have to win it, just don't lose it.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member tobys_girl75's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2006
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: to all you seniors

    dj, toby and i are proud of you. i hope wherever life takes you, you stay the same sweet caring person that you are now. when you walk across that stage to collect your diploma, toby will be yelling "hey dj" from heaven. congratulations.....

    melissa
    The only thing that gives me hope, is knowing that I'll see you again someday.... (In memory of Toby)

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: to all you seniors

    Thanks. Yeah the first game he did that I was marching on the field and I was thinking "I bet that's OleTob".

    Shew the guy would put a smile on anyone's face even if he had only met you once. He was a good guy.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: to all you seniors

    Get ready for a wild ride, regardless of what you go into it's a totally different world. Congratulations to all, DJ when is graduation?
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •